Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pictures... Finally

Nick had a much better day today...mainly because no one messed with him. I went this afternoon, and held him for almost 2 hours. He was quite content. No major changes today. That is what we are hoping for. The next few weeks he should just hang out, and grow. He got weighed last night, but there wasn't really a change in weight. Nick is 14 1/2 inches long. He is going to be so tall. Here are a few photos... Enjoy!

I took this today. He is starting to look so big... as if 3lbs is big!

This is currently my favorite photo. I love seeing Nick's eyes open.

This really gives you an idea of how small he is compared to me.

Nick just hanging out in his isolette.







1 comment:

Mandy said...

Aw...getting what a cutie! And he is getting a cute little belly! So proud and happy Nick is growing:)