Monday, January 19, 2009

My New Favorite Photo

I know what you are thinking... another new favorite photo... but this really is awesome... check it out...


Notice anything different? Missing maybe? Yes, the cpap is gone! YEAH! I can't believe it happened this fast. He is doing well. He is working a little harder because the cpap is gone, but so far so good. He hasn't had any de-sats. He did drop his heart rate a few times earlier, but he has done better this afternoon. I can't believe it! Yeah, my new favorite photo!

UPDATE: Nick had a few de-sats yesterday evening, so they decided to put him back on cpap. While it is disappointing, I know he just wasn't quite ready. The plan is to give him a few days and try again. Hopefully next time we will have better results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I think you are just showing off Nick!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

At least you expected this to happen, it was however wonderful to finally see that beautiful face!