Monday, November 9, 2009

On the Cusp

I don't have much to report right now. I am on the cusp of a few posts with events from this weekend and upcoming events this week. Saturday morning, I brought Nick with me to work. We did our annual park day shoot, so Nick came along with me to do a few photos. I only saw what was on the back of the camera, and I only saw a few of the shots, but I loved the few that I saw, so I will definitely be posting photos soon.

Tomorrow is another preemie clinic appointment. While I could freak out because I know he hasn't gained near the weight that they want him to, I am remaining calm. He eats, he grows and he develops. Beyond that, I can't change his appetite, despite what they think. And he is growing. I was looking at him today, and he looked so long. I can't believe my baby is growing into a little boy. I am anxious to see how tall he is.

As for now, I am just in the cusp of writing all these thing to update everyone. I will write more this week. Have a good week!

No comments: