Monday, January 4, 2010

That Point

I have finally reached that point. You know the one where your half-hearted attempt to baby proof is no longer cutting it, and you realize that you have to "get serious". I just spent the afternoon crawling around on the floor, and taking my knick-knacks off the coffee table. I have secured wires, covered outlets, put up baby-gates (the dogs are NOT digging that one). Despite all of this, I am sure that Nick will show me the holes in my baby proofing attempts when he wakes up from his nap. I swear, that kid could be in a room full of baby toys, and find the one thing that is not baby appropriate.

I have been trying to get a good photo of him with all of his teeth -all 4 front teeth. My attempts have been futile. The minute the camera comes out, the mouth shuts. I will continue to try. For now, here is a photo I took this morning, with a little tooth action!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We are going to get to that point to pretty soon!! I worry about the dust in my house, it rains dust in my house, so I know that the girls (when they start crawling) will have it all over them!! I love reading about Nick!!!