Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Nick Has Been Up To:

Thought I should let Nick show and tell you a little of what he has been up to:



"I learned to say 'buh-buh' and wave. I don't really do it when someone leaves, more just when the mood strikes me. And no matter how many times my mom tries to get me to say it when she goes to work, I am just not going to do it"


"I love to help my mom with the baby gates. Hey, I am helping right?"



"I love my puppies! Sometimes they try to get away, but with the baby gates up, they can't quite get away fast enough. I crawl as fast as my little legs will carry me to them. Then I use them as my own personal mountain to climb over. I love my puppies!"


"Still loving my puppies, even when they go play in the backyard. I watch for them and talk to them through the door."

"And of course I am just up to my own general cute smiles to always keep me out of trouble"

No comments: