Monday, December 28, 2009

Nick's Christmas

Nick's first Christmas (at home) was great. He didn't really understand the whole present thing, however, he did take great delight in ripping the wrapping paper. He really cleaned up. I don't know who spoiled him more, Santa, or Grandma! We had a great Christmas. I was so happy to have my little man home with me this year. Last year, he actually fit in his stocking at Christmas. This year, he was able to pull presents out of it. It was fantastic. Unfortunetly, my camera card decided to corrupt just as we started opening presents from my mom's house. I hope to post pics of Nick from home soon. The following are from my mom's camera Christmas morning.

video of Nick playing with one of his presents...towards the end he will dance and sing for you!



these are just the presents from Grandma, Uncle Brian, and Aunt Chrissy-toes



No comments: