Friday, January 29, 2010

Genius Ideas

There are times in my life where I feel woefully out of it. You know the feeling when your friends all know about some cool new product, and have for a while and you are just finding out about it. This week I have found out about a few new products in the kid/baby/toddler department. Fairly new (I think) products that are pretty cool.

This is really smart - for toddlers learning how to feed themselves. Bowl with a suction cup on the bottom so it doesn't move when feeding. Thanks Sarah for that tip!

Anyway, I know there are LOTS of other products out there, that are brilliant in their conception. Tell me about them!

Also, I am in the market for a front-facing car seat. Nick will be 20lbs (fingers crossed) soon, and we get to FINALLY move out of the rear-facing car seat. Ideas, thoughts, things to stay away from?

No comments: