Friday, June 19, 2009

Portraits

I am very lucky to work for a great photographer. One of the best perks of the job is being able to have great photographs of Nick. He came to work with me a few days ago, and here is the end results. At first he wasn't to interested in smiling. He really just wanted to look around at all the new interesting things in the studio. He did finally give in to our many antics to get him to smile and gave us some beautiful ones.

Not a smile, but I love this shot of him, especially since he is grabbing his foot ( a new trick)
Good smiles finally!

I love this photo too, he just looks so sweet.


Had to get the Aggie gear. Although at this point we had been at it a while and he was over it.




I realized that Nick and I don't have many photos together. I am always the one behind the camera.




This is one of my favorite things we do at work. Susan actually photographs his hands, feet etc. Then we put it together in the portrait series we call "kissables". I love it! All those tiny little kissable parts of him. They grow and change so quickly, I am glad I will always have this to look back on him at this age.


1 comment:

AJsMom said...

I love his expression in the shot of the two of you together. Such expressive eyes! He's precious.