Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sleep

This strange phenomenon has happened the last week or so. Nick has been sleeping through the night. He has been staying up more during the day, then he goes down around 8-8:30, and sleeps until 6:30-7:00am. He hasn't done it every night, but most of the nights in the last week or so. I know that sounds great, but I still wake up. I guess he has gotten me on his schedule, so I still wake up. The first few nights, I flew out of bed to check on him. The heart pounding awaking I had did little to help me fall back asleep. So while he is sleeping more, I think I was actually getting less sleep.

We are better now, and I am getting used to this whole sleeping through the night thing. Please tell me this is it. I know there will be occasional nights were he will wake up during the night. I have heard horror stories about teething. But, for the most part, can I consider him as a "sleeping through the night baby" RIGHT?

I guess it doesn't really matter how many times he wakes up when he looks like this when he does wake up:

No comments: