Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nick's Room

I realized the other day I never posted photos of Nick's room. I am still not completely done with it, but thought I would share a few photos anyway. I am almost done. Just have the curtains to get, then hang. His room is kind of cowboy, but not over the top. I love it, and hope he grows up to love it as well...

His crib. The saying above his crib says "Every child is a story yet to be told"

The view into his room... crib is on the right, changing table on the left. I know, I know I still need curtains on the window. In the corner is his book shelf. It holds a few toys, some stuffed animals and LOTS of books. Nick loves to be read to.

Above the window, is his name in wooden letters, with little "cowboy" trinkets on the letters

Changing table (did you really need to see that? probably not, but enjoy it anyway)


A closer look of the shelf above the changing table.




For those of you keeping score, he did finally find his thumb. He loves it! He seems to always be sucking his thumb now. Funny thing is his hands are always in this position. Right hand, thumb in mouth, fingers extended. Left hand behind the head. The hands behind the head is SOOO a Brennan trait! They all do it. Obviously some traits are encoded, not learned.

No comments: