Saturday, March 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Nick is home! All is great. He did well the last few days, and we got to take him home today. I am so excited, although, I feel like it may be a little surreal. I think I still can't believe he is here. He loved the car ride home. I thought he would be asleep for most of it, but he actually just looked out the window most of the way home.

Once we got home, he has really enjoyed his swing. Especially since he can see the ceiling fan, and look out of the window from his swing. Now he is sound asleep.

Here are a few pictures from the day...

















4 comments:

Weavers said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you- your little man is home! I know you are a proud mama of how far he has come! I bet it will feel like you have a house guest for a while (it did for us!) And no more trips to UTMB! God is good...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I knew he could do it. I can't wait to meet him. What a long journey it was, but well worth the wait.

Mandy said...

hows the little one doing after his first week at home? how are you doing?

Aunt Tiffany said...

He looks so great and it is wonderful to hear that you both have adjusted so well. Congrats!! I have been sick, which is the only reason I haven't been busting down your door!!! I can't wait to see him! Talk to you soon.