Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Favor

Nick is doing well. We are actually starting to talk about a possible discharge date. Nothing has been set in stone yet, but we are discussing it. As soon as I know, I will let you all know.

Now, for the reason I am writing today... I have a favor to ask of you all. I know many people read this blog. People I have never even met. It means so much to me that friends of friends of friends read this and keep up with Nick and his progress. I wish that I could thank each of you personally for the wonderful thoughts and well wishes you have sent our way. I would love for Nick to know about all of the people who read the blog and watched him grow and progress while he was in the hospital. I would really appreciate a quick note on the comment page just letting him know who you are, and how you know us... even if you are a friend of a friend of a friend.

Thank you for everything you have done over these last 3 1/2 months. I know that I couldn't have made it through with out so many of you. Each of you have supported me in so many ways, through your thoughts, prayers, and phone calls. I will never be able to repay you all for the support I have received from you over these many months. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick!! My name is PD David and I am one of your neighbors!! We are so excited that you will be home soon.

Mandy said...

Hello Nick, I'm your Aunt Mandy. I can't wait to meet you! You've done so good buddy and you've made your family very proud. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicholas,
You have no idea how special you are. I am also one of your neighbors and we are all so anxious for you to get home. Your mom is also a very special person and I know you thik the same.
As soon as you are home, I will come over and we can rock and sing and talk. Love ya!!!! Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick,

My name is Barbara Richardson, and your mom and dad used to live across the street from me. I have read your Mommy's blog every day about your progress, and I can't wait to meet you and bring you a present. You did a great job growing, I know everyone is very proud of you.