Thursday, August 26, 2010

All Done

Nick loves to say "all done". We started it when he was a baby as sign language. Mostly he uses it when he is done eating. There are other times he uses it as well, bath time, etc. Sometimes when he doesn't want to be in the car, he will tell me "all done".

The other day he was napping. Usually when he wakes from his nap, I can hear him stir a little over the monitor, start babbling, then talking, calling for various people. The other day, all I heard when he woke up was "all done". I thought it was so cute. It made me laugh.

A few days later, we were in the car. Nick wanted to sing, so I was singing to him. About three verses into the song I was singing, he said "all done". Somehow that wasn't so cute. Guess he confirms what everyone else thinks about me... I can't sing.

No comments: