Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why I Don't Seem To Post As Much

It is not because there is not much going on! It is actually quite the opposite. I don't know if I have shared this, but I am back in school. Taking 9 hours of class, plus being full time mom, having a full time job, and the various other things that you have to do to survive... like eat, do laundry, clean the bathroom etc. My day goes something like this:

5:30 wake up and jump in the shower, hope to be able to shower, blow dry and fix my hair, put on my makeup before Nick wakes up.
6:30 If Nick hasn't already awaken, get him up, dressed and wrestle him into taking a bottle**
7:30 Out the door, taking Nick to Stacie's house then me to work
8:30-5:00 Me at work
5:45 Pick Nick up, have a little play time, wrestle him into to taking another bottle**
6:30 Feed Nick dinner, bath time, bed time
7:30 Start studying/homework
11:00 Finish up laundry, get bags packed and ready for tomorrow
11:30 bedtime for me

** I don't actually wrestle Nick, but for some reason, I think he gains arms and legs when I try to give him a bottle.

Nick is doing well. We are still trying to pack on the pounds. He is starting to take his bottles better, some nights I don't even have to get up in the middle of the night. We are continuing to look for baby foods that have the most calories so that he can gain the maximum weight. He goes back on the 14th of October for another weigh in. He did have his 9 month pediatrician appointment last week. 14 pounds, 25 inches. Even after the increased calories, he is only gaining about 1/2 pound every two weeks. I think the more calories they make him take, the more his little body has to burn.

I took some video this weekend of the rocking he is doing while up on his knees, his precursor to crawling. Hope to post it soon!

No comments: