Monday, April 13, 2009

All Smiles

Wow, being a mom is hard work. I guess most of you already know that, and for those who don't, it should be evident by my lack of writing the last few weeks. I finally have a few extra minutes, and thought I would share what is going on in our lives, as well as a few cute photos that I just took...

Nick continues to do well. He is a really great baby. He sleeps on and off through out the day. He still loves to be in his swing, although if there is someone around willing to hold him, that is his preference. He eats well. He usually takes 2-3 ounces every 4 hours or so. His nightly sleep patterns aren't too bad. I have heard horror stories, so I consider myself lucky. He usually goes down about 9:30, wakes around 1am, then again around 4am. Each time, he usually takes a bottle, gets his diaper change, then goes right back to bed. Again, I consider myself lucky for that.

All in all, while it has been busy...( seriously, how much laundry can such a little person create?) it has been wonderful. He is starting to smile more when you talk to him. We just had our own little photo session.






No comments: