Monday, May 3, 2010

Pool Time

Sunday was warm enough here to enjoy our first dip in the pool. I was pretty sure Nick would like it. I was not prepared for how much he would LOVE it. He is a water baby through and through. He floated around in his crab float. He liked that because he could be independent. He did want to get out for a bit, problem was, he thought he could be on his own outside of the float as well.

I held him by the tummy. He would kick and try to splash. He didn't mind water in his face, he even had a splash war with my neighbor P.D. He loved it!!!


The photo below also inspired a discussion among friends about Nick's hair. I so had my heart set on a head full of little boy curls. While his hair is growing - finally, the reality of a head full of thick adorable curls is probably not going to happen. I am a little sad, and not quite ready to get that first hair cut. I know it is long, but technically, it is only long is places. We will see how long I can hold out



No comments: