Monday, November 29, 2010

Birthday Party!







We had a busy Thanksgiving to say the least. Thanksgiving day was a great day. No matter what we are doing, or where we are, the one thing that I am most thankful for is Nick. He is growing and changing so much, I almost can't believe it. It seems as though he learns a new phrase a day. He has graduated from his high chair into a booster seat, at his own request. He has even started using the potty (though that is a whole other post!) There are many times I wish I could stop time. Of course, he has his moments as well - moments that make me want to fast forward time a minute or two.

I had Nick's birthday party Friday - it was great. We had lots of friends and family that were able to attend as they were in town for the holiday. Nick didn't understand exactly what the party was for, or about. He also seemed quite bewildered that all these people he knew were all together in one house, but he was happy to go along with it - especially since it meant he got a cupcake!

No comments: