Monday, March 22, 2010

Anniversary

Yesterday was an anniversary for Nick. One year ago yesterday, I brought my little man home from the hospital, 111 days after he was born. I remember thinking I would never get to bring him home. Now, not only did I bring him home, the first year has already gone by. My how quickly this year has flown. How much he has grown!
In other news.... Nick took a few steps today! Nick still has his therapy every other Monday. Today, His therapist decided to see how well he could do standing on his own. He will stand unassisted on his own for a few seconds. When prompted, he even took a few steps. It won't be long now - but OH I am not ready for this!

the day Nick came home from the hospital


last weekend at the park

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What a beautiful boy! You just made my day - he's taking steps!